Thursday, July 10, 2008

Revue Thommen ? ! !

Brand : Revue ThommenSeries: Airspeed Classics 37.5mm Automatic Watch SeriesSKW
Model : MOD. RT 100
Water resistant : 100 M
Description : 16005.2137Steel case and bracelet, sapphire crystal, ETA 2836-2 automatic movement.
The offer price in E-Bay is UK£ 389.00 = RM 2459.50
Wow! Damn Expensive~

To you it might not be expensive but to me, it is...

You must be wondering why i blogged about this. I received thss watch as a gift for being a "GOOD BOY". Has been serving me for almost 4 years already. Ha ha ha... See how well i treasure and take good care of my things. Kekeke... I have been looking around in local shops for this brand but it seems that its no where to be found. Kekeke... At first i guessed it should be a "CAPALANG" brand. But its not.... I know there are watches better and much more expensive than this one. Well, its my blog. So, you know....

YES, i am a SHOW OFF! ! !



No comments: