Monday, July 21, 2008

"IDEAL" Brand Polaroid Sunglasses

Don't you just agree with me that wearing sunglasses makes a person look "COOL", but some may just look like an "ASSHOLE" after wearing one. Ha ha ha....
All this while i haven't had a chance to get one for myself due to my big round face but today i finally bought one at H2 Optical in Delta Mall. It fits me nicely on my big round face. Kekeke... Really need one when driving, it makes the viewing so much clearer no matter on bright sunny days or rainy days. It focuses your eyesights to your surroundings.
Thanks to the BOSS, Mr Ong who personally served me. The sunglasses is on OFFER at 50% discount. Even if its not on OFFER, its still worth it. You know why? The service is worthed it. Wanna see my big round face with the sunglasses? Scroll down....
.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.
Oops...
Sorry, no picture of me yet...
I am not ready to show off myself yet....
Sorry....
No worries, i will camwhore myself with the sunglasses when free...
Kekeke....




No comments: