Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OMG ! !It looks exactly like the real one !

Hello guys....

I am back again with another weird thing to blog...

Well guys, the photos below may be a little sensitive. So, be well prepared because some may get SHOCKED or DISGUSTED. But most probably i think will get DISGUSTED. Ha ha ha... If you ask me, i will say i was amused. Ha ha ha...

To some people it may be something special, but frankly speaking, i have never thought of this in my entire life. I give compliments to the owner who thought of this. I actually got this from a forwarded e-mail.

I'll give you guys a little hint... Its related to the hottest selling ice-cream i blogged earlier. If those of you who knew about the ice-cream and didn't liked it, better don't continue scrolling down. I fear some of you will lose your appetite. I myself can't even imagine eating it. Ha ha...

The names of each dish are actually given by me. I have no idea for the name of the dishes below. The only details i have is, these dishes are actually available in West Malaysia. Restaurant Lok Chat at Bintang Walk. Well, i really never heard of this restaurant before. Have you?



Are you ready....?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Here comes the first dish....

Yes...
There's nothing wrong with your eyes...
I present you with this dish called
"LAMPA MIEN"





The second dish...


Eeew..... Clearer now, right?
" Savoury Cock n Peas "






The third dish...


" Old Skool Lampa burger "






The fourth dish...

" I want The COCK "






The fifth dish...


" Spicy COCK "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stop scrolling down! ! !

That's all i have! ! !
.
.
.


No comments: