Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dog Alarm Clock

Don't look at the hairy legs!!! Look at the puppy....


She is Snowbish, named by my sister. Snowbish was given to me by Victor( Ah Luoon), she's only 2 months old, if i am not mistaken. Thanks Luoon. Cute , chubby and lovely. White in color except for the ears, slightly brown. Its "Hu Li" breed.

Every morning, she will just stand on her back legs wagging her tail looking at me. Breathing so rapidly, creating a soft calling tone, hoping that i will open my eyes and give a pat on the head. The worst thing is that she doesn't want a pat on the head only, she wants to PLAY !


Then, when she sees responses, she will start to JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! like crazy, hoping to get in bed with me. Ha Ha. Luckily she's still young, not knowing the technique to jump. Or should i say the legs are not strong enough.

I like hanging my legs on the edge of the bed, so end up getting bitten like the toy bone she always bit. So end up waking up.But this only happens in Miri. I am currently back to Sibu to start with the shop renovation.
Have told my sister to take good care of her.



Snowbish!!! LOOK AFTER THE HOUSE! DON'T PLAY SO MUCH!

















No comments: